This Privacy Statement describes the ways in which we, Delhez Bois, collect, hold and use information about individual persons who visit this website.
1. Pledge on privacy
The next sections explain how and when we collect Personal Data from you.
2. Intended use of Personal Data
Most of our services do not require any form of registration, allowing you to visit our site without telling us who you are. However, some services may require you to provide us with Personal Data. In these situations, if you choose to withhold any Personal Data requested by us, it may not be possible for you to gain access to certain parts of the site and for us to respond to your query. We may collect and use Personal Data to provide you with products or services, to bill you for products and services you request, to market products and services which we think may be of interest to you, or to communicate with you for other purposes which are evident from the circumstances or about which we inform you when we collect Personal Data from you.
3. Non-disclosure of Personal Data
4. Right of access, correction and objection
Whenever we process Personal Data, we take reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Data is kept accurate and up-to date for the purposes for which it was collected. We will provide you with the ability to object to the processing of your Personal Data if such processing is not reasonably required for a legitimate business purpose as described in this policy or our compliance with law. In the case of electronic direct marketing, we will provide you with a method to opt out of receiving further marketing materials or with a method to opt in if required by law. If you wish to contact us regarding our use of your Personal Data or object to the processing of your Personal Data, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you contact us, please note the name of the website where you provided the information, as well as the specific information you would like us to correct, update or delete plus a proper identification of you. Requests to delete personal data will be subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document filing or retention obligations imposed on us.
5. Security and confidentiality
To ensure the security and confidentiality of Personal Data that we collect online, we use data networks protected, inter alia, by industry standard firewall and password protection. In the course of handling your Personal Data, we take measures reasonably designed to protect that information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
6. “Cookies” and internet tags
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text, possibly including numbers, which a website stores on the PC or device (smartphone, tablet, etc.) you use to visit that website. Cookies are designed to speed up and customise the use of a website as you visit and re-visit that site.
For this purpose, cookies exchange information between your web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.) and the server on which the website is running, for example information about your preference as to how the website is displayed (language, font size, etc.), your navigation history, your choices from the options provided by the website or registration information.
Which cookies do we use ?
- Functional cookies:these cookies are specifically for Plone, the content management platform that acts as the “engine” of the website. The Plone cookies ensure better management of some of the website’s functionalities. These cookies are anonymous (none of the information gathered can be linked to your identity). In addition, with the exception of the cookie that records your language preference, Plone cookies disappear as soon as you close your browser. They are therefore deleted from your PC or device as soon as you close the browser.
- Statistical cookies:The website uses the services of Google Analytics to analyse the number of visitors to the website and their behaviour. These statistical cookies provide us with information on such things as the number of visitors, their location, their path through the website (how and via what page they reached the site, what pages they went on to consult and via what page they left the site), the time of the visit, etc. These cookies are anonymous and can remain in place for up to 2 years.
How are cookies monitored?
You have the option of monitoring and/or deleting cookies as you see fit through your browser settings.For example, you can delete all the cookies stored on your PC, and can also set most browsers to block cookies. In that case, you may have to re-enter certain preferences each time you visit the same website, and it is possible that certain services and functionalities will not work.
For more information on cookies, please visit:
7. Personal information and children
Most of the services available on this site are intended for persons 18 years of age and older. Any individual who requests information about a medicine indicated for use in children must be 18 or over. We will not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personal Data from a minor under the age of 18, without obtaining prior consent from a person with parental responsibility (e.g., a parent or guardian) through direct off-line contact. We will provide the parent with (i) notice of the specific types of personal data being collected from the minor, and (ii) the opportunity to object to any further collection, use, or storage of such information. We abide by laws designed to protect children.
8. Links to other sites
9. Contact us